Welcome to our new (well almost) married life together. The realization that we are getting married in just a few weeks (well literally 14 days from now) is finally setting in. I am excited, not nervous, and don't let anyone think you have to feel that way when you are engaged. It is not a time of nerves, it's a time of anxiousness, and there is a BIG difference.
I have realized a few things since being engaged:
1. No time for facebook.....
2..... ok well I guess that is all I have realized, but it is an important think to realize.
I, Jessy, will be doing most of the "blogging" since I think that is typically how it goes... following the trend of getting married then creating a blog. It is very cliche in the Mormon blog world, but we all know that we love stalking each other on the internet, so here is one more blog to add to your stock list:) Enjoy!
I love it. I can't wait to find you on facebook and waste some more time there.
ReplyDeleteI love wasting time on the internet. I done did get a blog when I got hitched too! (naomiwin.com)
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to keep up with you on this, you are most hilarious!