Here is my cutie husband eating.... he is always so attractive.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
I FOUND MY CAMERA!!!
Finally, after a MONTH of looking... I found my camera!!! I am kind of an idiot, it was just in my backpack from when we went to Disneyland. (I will post pictures on that later!!) In celebration of finding the camera, we went a little crazy with pictures tonight. Well, not so crazy, more just excited to take pictures of ANYTHING. Alas, here is pictures of out dinner....
Our wonderful dinner that we crated together. Asparagus with lemon, baked potatoes with gorgonzola cheese (you can't see it, but it's in there), and tomato/basil/garlic chicken. I must say I am getting pretty good at cooking:)

Here is my cutie husband eating.... he is always so attractive.
Here is my cutie husband eating.... he is always so attractive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you have a blog. I haven't told blog world about my boo yet, so that's what I'm doing. But first i'm blog stalking.
ReplyDelete