Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Do you really want to know?
News to most of you, WE ARE ALIVE! I know, I have been horrible at blogging lately, but it is hard to keep everyone updated on our important lives when they are really just our lives. We are happy, and we are in love, and marriage is wonderful. But, every night is a date, and it's hard to not look crazy out in public taking pictures at every restaurant or at the movie theater or mini-golf (esp when you live in St. George and you will more than likely see someone you know while in these public places). We have mainly just been living life, hanging out, watching lots of movies, cuddling, and doing newlywed stuff. We find our life together FASCINATING, so I promise to make a goal to take more pictures of our everyday dates (the grocery store, movies, out to dinner). Done and done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss my BFF jessy. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Love you both :)
ReplyDelete