Halloween this year was our first Halloween dressing up as a couple. You can tell how much your husband loves you by how willing he is to match with you. I'm sure our love will grow deeper as the years go on, and I will be able to get Dylan in green tights as Peter Pan one year. This year I had to settle for jeans, a t-shirt, and a fake mustache. I will take what I can get since we WON "Coolest Costume" in our ward costume contest. (It may or may not have had to do with our friends being the judges.)
We also won "HOTTEST CHILI" in the chili cook-off. It's only appropriate since we are from New Mexico and brag about how we have the best green chile (with an e, different from chili the stew type food).
My husband must be in love with me. Not only did he dress up with me, he also took me to the girliest show ever on Halloween Night. Thriller, a very over rated dance performance, was a fun way to spend our night since we don't have any kids and live in a place where we get no trick-or-treaters. The best part of the night was the girl sitting in front of us yelling, "Go Zombies".
No comments:
Post a Comment