Well after the long search and the stress of being unemployed for almost a month, I am employed! I am working at Hewlett Packard, and I am very excited for this great opportunity. I start Tuesday, so the lazy days are coming to an end. It's an entry level position for new college grads, so I just barely made the cut. If you want the details talk to me. It's a great job, and we are excited to be making some real money so we can finally start saving for dental school. Thank you BYU, I can finally use my degree that I worked so hard for :)
congtrats my friend!!!! you deserve it.
ReplyDeleteps. russell is jealous. and also he knows the girl that was hiring apparently? danielle palemr?? anyway, you will be awesome. Congrats!
Good job...at least the old Comms major is serving one of us well :). Miss you. I'm calling you tomorrow btw so get ready.
ReplyDelete