Before January 19th:
8:00-9:30 wake up
9:30 and on - do whatever the HECK I WANT!!!! This includes but is not limited to: lots of family time, going to lunch, taking naps, going window shopping and drooling over furniture for the house, facebooking, going to dinner with parents (who wouldn't take advantage of this?), going shopping, doing arts and crafts, hanging out with my husband 24/7, etc, etc.
Starting January 19th:
6:00 AM wake up
6:45 out the door
7:40 arrive at work
8:00-5:00 WORK
5:00-6:00 drive home
These are the joys of my life right now. I am becoming an adult. I wake up early and drive almost an hour to work. I guess these are the joys of living in a big city and having to commute to work. I mean, don't get me wrong, the job is worth it. I just didn't think I realized how much I loved sleep until this week. Oh, and how much driving is not that great in traffic.
Work has been good so far. I have a LOT to learn but it is a great opportunity. I may have you all fooled into thinking I am smart or something by scoring this sweet job, but I am still a blond at heart. I left my lights on this morning at work, so they were on ALL day long ( hey it is dark when I leave, and by the time I get to work it is light so I couldn't tell they were on). Luckily, some old guy with a sweet heart helped me out since there was NO way my husband could drive all that way to jump my car. I love being a girl.
I will post pictures later. Promise.
wow. you read my mind from this morning. as i was literally PARKED on the freeway due to ridiculous traffic, I was thinking "i hate traffic. i hate sitting at a desk for 9 hours. i want to be a student again." sometimes it sucks to be an adult... but then again, sometimes it has it's perks!
ReplyDeleteand after you suggested the idea of living near each other I can't get my mind off of it. It'd be like a party 24/7. For real.
I feel ya, girl. Being a working stiff stinks! Until pay day ... I'm glad we can go through this together. Because it is just me, or is EVERYONE else our age pregnant?
ReplyDeleteYou could trade my life and go to work all day and then go to school all day too. It's awesome.
ReplyDeletereal life sucks huh? oh man oh man.
ReplyDeletejessy i just love you
yay so excited to find your blog!!!:) love you, congrats on your new job at HP, woo hoo, talk about corporate goodness-amazing!! xo-heath
ReplyDelete