I am not someone who reads books often, so when I sit down to read a book, that means it is darn well worth my time. I enjoy your sappy love stories, and I have read atleast a dozen of your books. I loved Dear John (the book). I thought it was the sweetest love story. I wrote my missionary for 2 years in Guatemala, and this cute story hit close to home. I even talked my husband into seeing the movie Dear John. Why, Nicholas Sparks? Why do you keep selling your stories to movie companies and letting them ruin them? Please don't do that again.
Thanks,
Jessy
PS- Miley Cyrus is in the next movie... really?
Whatever you know you love Miley. You can't hide it from me Jessica marie. Miss you...
ReplyDeleteI miss you too! Taco Bell SUNDAY??? Are you up for it. I will be there, I will be sure my kids are at church though only I can attend Taco Bell Sunday! :) PS send me your email address mine is anthonynmarcella@gmail.com so I can invite you to my blog.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree...Miley?
ReplyDelete