
My New Car. It's so wonderful. As silly as it sounds, this is the best purchase I have made as an adult. This is our first "BIG" purchase as a married couple (since we rent our house it's not really a purchase), and it feels good to be able to make grown up decisions.
This car has all the works, heated leather seats, sunroof, dual heat controls, etc, etc, etc. It's been especially great having all wheel drive in the crazy weather we've been having in NM. We bought this car in November, but that was when I didn't blog.
This car has all the works, heated leather seats, sunroof, dual heat controls, etc, etc, etc. It's been especially great having all wheel drive in the crazy weather we've been having in NM. We bought this car in November, but that was when I didn't blog.
It's pretty great having a real job these days... though I won't admit that when I wake up at 5am.
BAH! Is that an MDX?!? That's sort of my dream car right now. So dang! I'm impressed with your big girl purchase. Now let's see if I can convince Russ that I NEED that car... :)
ReplyDeleteCamille-o... yes you need one. And it's and RDX, the littler MDX. Also mine is red, and I did not take this picture in front of the Golden Gate Bridge :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so nice. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!! I love it. If you ever head to the golden gate bridge will you invite me?
ReplyDelete