
Now, there are days when I say that I want a new job. And, that's fair. In the adult world, I can't think of anyone who actually would rather go to work than sleep in and play all day. (If that is you, then you are a sick sick person). But, there are some days that make waking up at the ungodly hour of 5 AM, driving 45 minutes to and from work, putting 400 miles a week on my brand new car, and all the other blah, blah, blahs of having a job actually
worth it. Friday was one of those days. Take a look at the
picture above. That's me with my brand new camera that I got for FREE from work. That's right FREE. A very expensive camera for free. I don't know anything about SLR cameras or
mega pixels or
anything really, but I have a way sweet camera now for when we do decide to have kids (that is not a hint at ALL!!!). It's a Nikon 3100 (I got to choose between the D500 and this one, but all the reviews said this one was better with video stuff and higher
mega pixel. Again, I have no idea what these things really do). Love my life, and lots of pictures to follow.
Oh not fair!
ReplyDeleteLucky lucky girl! i need a new camera so bad. I've had the same one for lie 6 or 7 years...you know how sad that is in the technology world. They've prob had like 7807507483000 new upgrades since i last purchased my little camera. I don't normally care, but i'm starting to notice the quality of my pics kind of suck!
ReplyDeleteso jealous! i'm with you on sleeping in and playing all day, but that camera is pretty darn cool.
ReplyDelete