Thursday, April 21, 2011

Night with Nat (and Russ and Dylan)




The highlight of the month of April lasted for only 12 hours. I got to have Natalie and her brother Russ stay at our house when they were driving through Albuquerque. I'm so glad the Albuquerque is in the middle of 2 major highways, then people HAVE to stay at my house.



We started the night off with Dions pizza, of course. Then finished the night off with some Dunkin Donuts. It was the perfect night.


Natalie loved Barkley, so I hope she comes back to visit soon. It is so fun to catch up with old friends, and it's the best when it feels like you didn't even miss a beat. Natters is one of my dearest friends, and I love haging out with her. We started our love (or more like hate) for running together, love weight watchers, and love any and everything with desserts. I wish I lived closer to my BFF's, but then I probably would never want to hang out with my husband (no hard feelings Dylster).


The Lewis family is seriously one of the best families. I'm so lucky to have been an Eastsida with them (inside joke). And, I get to see more of the Lewis family in a few weeks when Russ and Camille drive through. I love having a guest bedroom.... hint hint (anyone, please come visit).

2 comments:

  1. Jessica. I am honored you posted about ME! Thanks for letting us stay there, but more importantly for introducing me to the fiber one brownies from Costco and taking me to get a Dunkin Donut. Those two acts of love are what keep our friendship so strong. I will come see you soon. Let me know if you hear of any management oppurtunities at the local Pita Pit by your house. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh how fun!! i heard about this trip. i wish i could have come. it sounded so so fun! i miss living with both of you. that was my all time favorite summer of my whole life. i don't think it will ever be topped. you guys really did run all over the place...until natalie's leg almost fell off and she had to do physical therapy and wear a boot. hahaha

    DIONSSSSS!!!!!!!

    anyway, i really want brian to go visit. how can he, my own husband, have never been to a place i lived for 15 years?! i'm trying to plan a trip for the balloon fiesta so we would actually have something to do other than eat, but these stupid gas prices. but really, he HAS to go to dion's, flying star, and dion's some more.

    ReplyDelete