
I went on a girls' date last week with the other leaders from Young Women's. While I was away for the night, Dylan went on a man date with one of the other husbands (oh, how cute).
The ladies spent the night eating dinner at a popular Mexican restaurant, El Pinto. The food is so-so, but the atmosphere is a-may-zing!! It is this cute, old, Spanish hacienda type building (kind of like where I had my wedding reception).
These women are some of the most amazing ladies I've ever know. I love each of them so much, and I'm so lucky to get to work with them.
It's weird getting older and being in a ward for a while. We like have real friends who are actual adults....it's weird. It's been so fun being in a ward for longer than a year. We finally feel like we actually fit in and are the regulars at church now (not just the newbies).


Jealous!! That looks like fun :) I think we'll always be the "newbies" :)
ReplyDelete