Monday, June 20, 2011

Top 3 Best Things about my new Job

1. Every other Friday off
2. FREE tampons in the bathroom
3. Every other Friday off

I've been a little busy lately with all these Fridays off (lots of little baby road trips), so I haven't had time to blog. Just know that life is gooood and I'll be blogging about my road trippin life soon.

3 comments:

  1. that's a nice work week! if the tampons are teh generic kind with cardboard applicators... let someone at work know that you deserve better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashton's comment is true, don't let them take advantage of you with cardboard applicators. Also, if you have sooo much free time for road trips, how come we haven't seen you up here in Utah? Huh? Miss "I get every other Friday off"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for my first proper belly laugh of the day! Tampons or not, this sounds like a dream job... ;0)

    Sarah x

    http://stylesouk.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete