Sunday, December 4, 2011

Snow Time

My Saturday morning run was quite chilly since it SNOWED! It snows in Albuquerque but usually not this early in December. I know what you guys are thinking, me running again? It's nothing intense but I am working out with an online personal trainer/nutritionist and I'm seeing some great results. I'll post more later.

But our Saturday was super cold and cuddly. I love those days. We went on the most gorgeous walk in the mountains sine we live like 5 minutes away. It was breathtaking. Barkley loved her life and so did Dyls. (He loves running around on the rocks acting like he's 5). The hike came to an end when Barkley jumped right into a cactus! It was bad but being the good mom that I am, I nursed her back to health within 2 minutes of the needle encounter.
Our day was finished with a trip to the groomers for Barkley and a trip to the temple for us.

The first pic is my view on my morning run. We have this great little path behind our house. The others are of our walk in the mountains.

Oh and you are probably wondering what's up with my blogging activity. I got an iPhone and it has blogger and a sweet camera on it. Plus instagram is life changing for photos.
And it's true, if you don't have an iPhone... Well you don't have an iPhone. Yeah I'm one of those people.

1 comment:

  1. HA ha, yeah its just too bad your iPhone posts your pictures out of order ;) but I'm sure its great. lol. I miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete