Wednesday, January 18, 2012

3 years... stop it right now

I can’t even believe I’ve been married for 3 years. Sometimes I feel like we’ve been only been married for a short time, and at others I feel like we’ve been married for 10 years. Marriage is just the best, and I love my little Dylster. He has turned out to be the greatest husband (for me). Disclaimer- Everyone says their husband is the best, but it’s not true guys. We all have the best husbands for us (some of the things that I read your husbands do for you on your blogs, I would not want and I’m sure it’s vice versa)….Example: I didn’t want a fancy diamond necklace or anything huge for our anniversary (after my ring story, we all know that jewelry is NOT going to be a present given often in this family) so Dyls got me something I’ve wanted for an oh so very long time.
A pair of Nike Frees. A man after my heart…he knows how sensitive I am about my kankles and trying to reduce them. They are on their way in the mail because they didn’t have this cool color in the stores. I’m so lucky (or my husband is trying to hint that I am fat and need to lose some major lbs). Going into the our now FOURTH year of marriage, I still feel like we are newlyweds. I still love hanging out with D-dog all the time, and he’s the first person at the top of all my lists. Most importantly, Dylan is doing a great job at being the man of our home, ALWAYS praying because he thinks I take too long and letting me do all the girl stuff like cooking and cleaning. He’s just the best.

Our plans for the night include going to mutual and cubscouts, and then hitting the gym. Afterwards, we might just go for a McD’s ice cream cone and have some good old fashioned you know J

Happy Anniversary Dylly Baby. Thanks for letting me blog to the world with as many ridiculous nicknames as I want and not getting mad.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha you are hilarious. But seriously, CONGRATS! That's awesome. And I'm so happy you got some Frees. I'm on my second pair and I'm still addicted. They are seriously the most comfortable running shoe I've ever had, and not to mention AWESOME LOOKING. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete