While all my friends are bragging about how wonderful fall is, the crisp air, and getting to bring out the fall boots, I am here in 90 degree Florida weather. I'm indifferent about it. While I do get a little jealous when I see my friends getting to put on their Uggs and skinny jeans, I forget these thoughts as soon as I drive 10 minutes from my house and get to have a view of the ocean. Don't get me wrong, I love fall, like really love it, but when else am I going to be able to brag about living in a place that is year round pool weather. The locals tell me it's going to start getting cold in January, like maybe 68 degrees. Don't worry, I packed all my winter jackets for the event of "Winter" in South Florida. It is rumored to last a whole 1 1/2 months.
While we are here though, Dylan and I are trying to go to the beach as much as possible. It's not that often considering Dylan is a study machine, but yesterday he came home from school early, and we decided to try one of the beaches we haven't visited yet. We went to this great little beach called Hallouver Beach. It was pretty amazing, and no one was there, well at least where we were at. Funny thing, there are 2 Hallouver Beaches, one is normal, the other is a nudist beach, no joke. Well Dylan and I pulled into the wrong parking lot at first, only to be directed to the normal beach parking lot since I was not getting nude with a bunch of strangers (I contemplated it, but decided against it). Don't worry though, our beach was RIGHT next to the nudey beach, I tried not to look and no I did not take any pictures (Dylan took my phone away).





you are totally ridiculous :) :) :) I LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteJessy you are so funny. I'd be soooo tempted to take those pictures. I've been to a nude beach and let me tell you- it seems like all the saggy-baggers are there. Anyone in good shape hits the non-nudist beach! I dunno- maybe I'm wrong. But your post was still hilarious. I love the pictures you posted.
ReplyDeleteI wish I lived that close to the beach! How fun!!!
ReplyDelete