Thursday, September 5, 2013

We're (Dol)Phin-Atics!

Get it? Fin-atics? It was all over shirts and paraphernalia in the gift shop, and I thought it was pretty clever. So, one of the bonuses in living in a big city is we get to do lots of fun things, like go to NFL (pre-season) games for cheap. Like $7 cheap. The only thing that sucked was the $25 parking, but we drove with 2 other couples so we split it 3 ways. We are so thrifty.

Long story, but Dylan was really mad at me when I didn't buy Dolphins tickets last year during pre-season since that is the only time we can afford them, and then I dropped the ball again and didn't buy pre-season tickets for the Heat either. Whoops. So, this was my attempt to make up for it. We went with like 10 or so friends (really popular), and had a blast. The only thing I bought at the game was an $11 soda and a bag of popcorn. The soda didn't have to be that expensive, but it was a refillable souvenir cup, and I knew I was going to want to keep the cool cup and drink at least 3 diet cokes. It paid itself off.

And, now for what we read blogs for, the pictures:
(Please note I am the only one wearing a shirt that supports the team)






No comments:

Post a Comment