I am by no means a pro blogger, so I didn't really take that many pictures of probably my most favorite girls night ever. Living in a big city definitely has it's down sides, but it also has its perks. One such perk, is fun things happen here. There is this awesome "Baby Expo" if you will that only goes to a few cities during the year. Miami just happens to be one of them. It was easy to find someone to go with me because everyone in our ward is either pregnant or had a baby in the last year (or so it seems). I went with my friends Amy, Jeni, and Jen, and it was THE best night ever. I'm so glad I talked them all into coming with me because it was a BLAST. Hopefully we all have babies again soon so we can go next year.... kidding....kind of.
Basically it's a big convention where Baby vendors come and give you free stuff to get you hooked on their products. I got so much stuff, it was ridiculous. It was nice to get such a variety of stuff because as a first time mom I don't know what brands will work for my baby and which ones are crap. I got a variety of bottles, pacifiers, formula (which Henry HATES and won't take now that he's had my milkies), and baby food. Plus there was the most awesome gift bag that I got at the end. I had an Ultimate ticket or something, so I not only got the entrance to the expo with free stuff, but I also got this awesome gift bag at the end, an Ergo carrier, and a Diaper genie. And, I got picked to be a brand ambassador for this stroller company Jane (put an accent over the e, not pronounced Jane like the girl but Jaaa-Ne), so I got a free $800 stroller. No joke.
The LOOT
Bio Oil (big bottle)
3 different diaper rash creams
2 packs of diapers (big ones, not sample)
2 different kinds of baby wipes
6 tote bags (like reusable shopping bag ones, but nice ones, cloth and stuff)
Teething gel
Teething liquid stuff
Diaper Genie
Ergo Carrier ($120+ retail)
9 different bottles
3 different pacifier brands
FORMULA up the wazoo
Baby food (jars and pouch things)
Snack containers for cheerios and stuff
Munchkin Swaddle Blankets
PedoPeds Shoes (my pair was for a girl, boo)
4 different water bottles
Boob Cream for mama
Sunscreen for baby
Medela Lanolin for mama
Nail Clippers
Mamaroo Onesie
And more
Well these pictures don't really do it justice. And the gold Saltwater sandal in the corner is just me being messy. If anyone wants to come to Miami next year to partake in this Freebie Fest, I'll be here.






No comments:
Post a Comment