Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So this was Christmas....

Ok, Ok I know. It has been over a month since I posted. AND over two months since Christmas. But, I decided to take some advice from my good friend Natalie who once was writing about her past Thanksgiving in her journal almost 6 months later in July, just so she didn't "miss anything important". So, Christmas was spent in New Mexico. This above picture is Dylan and I driving home to the most amazing place ever. Both of us look at our best, but were excited to go home.



Christmas Eve was spent with Dylan's parents in Old Town. They decorate the entire downtown plaza with luminarias (for those non-natives that is a bag filled with sand and a candle). It was so fun to walk around and look at all the lights and luminarias. I love New Mexico, and especially for Christmas. The next day was spent opening gifts with our families, and then with eachother. We ate dinner with my parents, and then went to see Benjamin Button with the Carlisles. The night ended with some "cocoa motion" cocoa. Overall a great Holiday. That was pretty much it for our Holidays since I didn't take anymore pictures. Stay tuned for more of January!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment