Sunday, April 26, 2009

M-I-C See ya real soon!

And this is why I love him. Tounge out, conentrating on the target, and so determined. He is so great.
Toystory Ride... SO FUN!
I'm not that good at blogging yet so bear with me until I learn to rotate things.
At the Beginning of the best trip yet... we have only been married 3 months so it didn't have much to live up to since it was our first.

Typical "Honeymoon" picture. Gotta love the Mickey Groom and Minnie Bride Ears.
On our way to Disneyland...I love taking pics in the car.

California Screamin....loved it.
Self taken pictures are the thing for newlyweds.

Hate Tower of Terror. Literally my legs were shaking for like an hour aftewards. We are too cheap to buy the pictures so we just take our own.

3 comments:

  1. The Tower of Terror makes me almost pee everytime. But so did your picture hahaha ha Your face in priceless!! Don't worry I hate that ride, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post pictures of your house! I want to seeee... how is life? Where are you working?

    ReplyDelete