Welcome to Pioneer Day my friends... and excuse to get a paid holiday at work, sleep in, and eat lots of ice cream. It is pure wonderful I tell you, just wonderful. Poor Dylan had to work, but I on the other hand had the day off. We spent the night eating dinner at our friends' house, the Seegmillers, and then went to the ROADRUNNERS baseball game.
Meet Lewis. (Trying to be discreet I took a picture of the mascot, but the real focus of the picture is in the righthand corner)He was the voice of the game, yelling crazy comments at everything.... and I mean literally everything. He basically commentated the game from the stands, though we aren't sure if he was drunk or crazy. Favorite Lewis quotes of the night:
"Stroke his ball, batter"
"Who do you think you are, Willy Mays?"
TOP FAVE " Nice cupcakes!" yelled during the cupcake eating contest in between innings.
No comments:
Post a Comment