Sunday, July 19, 2009

Half a year :)

On Friday, Dylan and I celebrated our 6 month Anniversary!!! Ok, well we didn't really celebrate, we both went to work and spent the majority of the night driving to American Fork, Utah to see our new nephew. (Provo peeps, don't hate. I will be back next Friday. This week was a family thing, but don't think I didn't want to be South of Campus going to dance parties).
It is crazy to think it was merely half a year ago that I was married to the love of my life, I know everyone calls their spouse that, but it is a rightful saying because if it isn't the love of your life you probably made a mistake :) But it has been a blissful 6 months. Everyone says marriage is hard, has it's ups and down, yada yada yada. But really, the biggest fight Dylan and I have had is whether or not we should drink bottled water or water from the Brita pitcher we have. ( I personally think the Brita is the choice to go with). Really though, life is wonderful. It's been fun and challenging , but the joys of marriage are the sweetest thing ever. We are just as in love as we were on our wedding day, maybe 10 lbs fatter, but still in love :)I can't wait for the rest of our lives together, and the forever and ever that we get to spend as The Carlisles. Crazy to think it's been 6 months since this:
When we got to do THIS:

The top photo is courtesy of the oh-so-talented Annie Gerber, our amazing photographer. Check her blog out at Anniegergerphotography.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. YES! CONGRATULATIONS Jessy Bailey Carlisle! I love how positive you are about life. This post has made me that much more excited for Saturday :) I'm excited to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm . . . Mind if I Blog-Stalk you?

    p.s. My word verification was "hymen." I kid you not.

    p.p.s. This is Lisa from freshman year. Wasn't going to tell you until I had to put that p.s. Thought you might read my comment and delete it before you saw who it was from.

    ReplyDelete