Halloween is the best; lots of candy, lots of cheer, and lots of girls thinking it is ok to dress scandalous for the day. It is only one day though, so let them have their fun. If I had a better bod, you would see me wearing a sexy nurse or cop outfit. Last weekend, Dylan and I went to Staheli's Farm with some of our friends to go to the SCARIEST EVER HAUNTED CORN MAZE. It was so scary.... well actually it wasn't that scary. The scary part was the price tag of $10. For a working girl, that is some hard earned money, so handing over my $20 was quite painful. I must admit, it was worth it, and I am not talking about the haunted house part.
The little boy in the back of Keric and Maggie was the "know it all" of the Old McDonald's Farm. He knew every fact about horses, mini horses, sheep, goats, cows, and probably polygomy too. This little sweetheart let us in the pig pen, literally. We had so much fun playing with the animals, and even more fun washing our hands afterward and thanking Heavenly Father that we didn't have to kill our pets for food.
There are so many funny things to say about these pictures, but you just had to be there.
Thanks Seegmillers and Calders for a fun night!
Thanks Seegmillers and Calders for a fun night!
No comments:
Post a Comment