I used to say,
"My heart is in Guatemala". But now, my heart is sitting next to me watching TV. Dylan is the
love of my life, and I love every minute we spend together. Life is
great, but sometimes you just need your
girlfriends. Last weekend, we went to
Provo, and I enjoyed me
some good old fashion
GIRL TIME. Dylan had a mission reunion and was with his mission buddies for the majority of the weekend. We stayed with
R Sharp, and I had the best time ever. I forgot how
much I missed my friends. I can't even explain it, but there is something
wonderful about having dinner over girl talk, laughing til your belly
hurts, and playing the wii while eating
a milkshake (even if you are supposed to be on a
diet.) All these things make up the best times I've shared with the
best friends a girl could ask for. My
BFF's are as follows (if you aren't pictured, you are still so dear to me, I just missed you while I was in
Cougar Country)





Those these pictures are small, these girls hold a special place in my heart (Natty was there too, she just doesn't have a facebook for me to stalk pictures down).
No comments:
Post a Comment