To see all of our pictures, stalk me on facebook, but here is a few of our faves:
Just loving our lives on the beach... and yes I wore bikinis. Don't judge me. I didn't eat carbs for a month and had to make it worth my while.
The resort had the most AMAZING restaurants. If you ate at the buffet it was so-so, actually pretty crappy. But, at night you were able to make reservations at any of the fancier restaruants (if you got there before they filled up) that had some pretty bomb food. Here we are a a Domincan style Tucanos.
Outside of the most amazing Italian food I've ever eaten. Go figure, we go to the DR for Italian food.
We went to this way funny Sea World type place, and they would only let you hold the monkeys or animals if you wanted them to take a picture with their camera. This was so they could charge you $15 for the pictures. Well, one of the shady DR guys called us behind a building and said if we tipped him he'd let us take pictures with our own cameras. So, we gave him $2 and he let us snap away.
The man put sunflower seeds on my head to make the birds come to me.. They cracked the seeds on my head and kinda hurt by scalp.
At the Denver Airport there is this art display of these way creepy statues made out of paper. apparently the lady who made it had a family member with heart disease or something. Well, she put beating hearts in all of these little creepy statues, and when I touched this old guys head, I FREAKED!!!
Just Dylan high-fiving a cracked out little girl.
All in all, we loved our lives the whole week. I almost cried on the plane ride home because it was so perfect. Best thing for our marriage, and for our sanity. ( Not that we have marital problems, but it was just sooooo fun). I highly recommend a trip to the DR, well worth every penny.

That looks like SUCH an awesome trip. I'm officially wanting to go to the DR now. I've seen those weird statues in the Denver airport... I agree, creepy Mc.Creepster. Anyway, you are awesome and I miss you.
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun, im so jealous! It's difficult to find time to myself with a little one. Maybe next year :) Miss ya girlie.
ReplyDelete