Sunday, January 30, 2011

Our fun weekend

On Friday night, Dylan and I spend a night apart. He did some guy stuff playing video games and whatnot, and I went to see WICKED with my mom and sisters. It was A-MAZ-ING! Perfect, so cute, loved it.

Then on Saturday, I made myself proud. I made some recipes from this website:
http://www.skinnytaste.com/
Holler out to all my WW peeps. This site is amazing. It has so many low point recipes that will change your life. I made a few recipes on Saturday afternoon and froze them. Yeah, I am that much of a responsible adult.

Then at night we went out with some friends to a Best Lee's (this Chinese restaurant that I thought was called Bestie's for the whole night), and went to see this movie:


Despite what other people had told me, I LOVED it. It was a little sad, but I loved all the music. I downloaded the soundtrack from iTunes as soon as we got home. Yeah, I'm a loser.

I'm still working on taking pictures more often, but look at me... I blogged 3 times in 1 week. More from me later :)

4 comments:

  1. i totally loved country strong. it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you Jessy! I love it when you blog! Now I guess I better blog...i love peer pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is a record! Hooray! And thanks for the recipe blog link... I am always on the lookout for more recipe blogs. Keep it up my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog thrills the hay outta me. Way to post.

    ReplyDelete