Ok, so I flaked out on the whole 14 days of loooove thing, but I got busy/forgot.I do love Valentine's Day though, and it sucks that it is on a Monday this year. The last thing I want to do after a long day at work is get all sexy and romantic. Dylan and I celebrated over the weekend, though I had no idea what was coming. I got home from work on Friday and Dylan told me to pack my bags. I had NO idea where or what we were doing. We drove about 30 miles East of Albuquerque to this cute little hippy town called Madrid. (pronounced by locals Maaa-drid). It's always been a dream of mine to stay at a Bed and Breakfast in a little town, and this was such a sweet surprise. I have to give my husband some credit sometimes because he can be quite romantic.
So we spent our weekend walking around a cute little artist town and eating cheap bar food (yes, their only restaurant is a Tavern). But it was so wonderful and so fun.
I did not take any pictures, and I promise I have something coming in the mail that will help with this problem of no pictures.
Haha what a fun weekend. I'm impressed he put so much thought into vday. I typically forget about the whole holiday. Lol.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds wonderful! I am so glad you got a nice valentines surprise! I was stressed out the other day and I was trying to think of something relaxing and fun from my past. Something I wish I could go back and do and guess what I thought of... I imagined that I was at girls camp with you and Rachel! I was running towards the porta potty! It was so awesome! I had fun thinking of the girls camp. I wish we could take a week off and do it again.
ReplyDelete