That blog-stalking is bad for your health.
Don't get me wrong, I love a good blog-stalking session where I can click and creep into other people's lives. BUT- it can really bring out the envious factor in one's life. I get jealous looking at all my friends that have had babies and are already soooo skinny, way skinnier than me and I haven't carried a fetus in my belly. Then I look at all my friends who have husbands that are done with school and working and all the nice fun things they have and get to do. I would never think of these things or have doubts in myself if I didn't read these blogs.
So, people, please post more of the bad things in your life. Thanks :)
i totally agree. but you better believe i have been jealous of you too. i truly do need to stop letting blogs affect me.
ReplyDeleteBahaha, have you visited my blog lately? The last few posts have been crap-tacular ;) and I am not in the skinny boat for sure! Lol
ReplyDeleteHA! Jessy, you are sooooo funny. Jason and I just had a good laugh after reading this post. :)
ReplyDeleteOh Jessy your blog is awesome! I get excited when I see you've posted something new. So Ashley is right! While you're jealous of others, they're jealous of you! Miss you Poppy hope you're doing good!
ReplyDeleteI feel ya Jessy. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. I usually dont look at other peoples blogs because it brings me down. But look at you, I get envious of you and your cute life :)
ReplyDeletelol. This is perfect. I just read March's First Presidency Message--you're going to love it (hopefully your hometeachers come). Anyway, this is why you're always going to be one of my favorite people, Jessy. Your honesty. And I'm sorry I don't post more horrible things. I feel so guilty for being pregnant when so many people who read my blog struggle with infertility, so I feel like I'm not allowed to complain about anything because I'm Seriously So Blessed. So here's a private rant just for you: (1) My stomach is getting the most horrendous stretch marks. Not like I really care about the actual marks because the only person who will ever see those BETTER not complain about them, but gosh darn it, getting those stretch marks HURTS! (2) With me quitting work, we're about to be broke as a joke. We're adjusting our tax withholding just so we can pay our mortgage (3) The fences in our backyard are falling down into our neighbors' yards, but we can't afford to replace it, so we're just kind of hoping our neighbors are willing to ignore it for a while. :)
ReplyDeleteI am grateful that I came and blog-stalked you. Not everyone's life is perfect but some are just more honest about their issues. I appreciate honesty. Thought of you at random, stalked you on purpose.
ReplyDelete