Dogs are the best of friends, all the time. Barkley wags her tail SO hard whenever we come home, and it's so nice after a long day at work to come home to that little pooch that is excited to see me (the husband is also good).

I'm way ghetto and like to take pictures with my camera phone of pictures on my desk at work.... I'm getting a new camera in the next week (it's in the mail), and believe me there will be a post about that one!
Jessie: I love my dog too. There is nothing better than coming home from a long (boring) day at work to a dog who is SOOOO excited to see you. And even when you are mean to them or yell at them they still love you so much!!! Speaking of work... What is it that you do down there in NM???
ReplyDeleteTaylor!!! I am working at Hewlett-Packard, you know the computer company :) I'm an account manager for some big accounts in North Carolina. (think like Duke and UNC). It's pretty great, love my life :) What are you up to these days?
ReplyDelete