Monday, October 24, 2011

Dirty Little Secret


I don't like to wash my hair, well at least not every day. I like to go as long as possible without washing, but this can be a problem sometimes. I like to workout and get crazy sometimes, so my hair gets naaaaasty. I had a friend at work tell me about this miracle product called dry shampoo. I was skeptical, so I decided I'd give it a shot, but I'd buy the cheap brand that she was buying. I bought it, and I'm sold. You just spray this bad stuff in your hair and then comb it out a few minutes later. It eats up all the oil in your hair (and maybe my hair too, I'm not sure if it's bad for you yet). I'm in love.

This was probably the biggest surprise to Dylan when we got married, that I don't wash my hair everyday. I stepped out of the shower one time with a shower cap on and he freaked that my hair was still dry after my shower. He still loves me, he just thinks I'm gross.

***Hair Sylist friends, is this bad for my hair? I have to know****

3 comments:

  1. Wise! I need to do this! I haaaaaaaate washing my hair bc of all the work that goes into fixing it afterwards. If only guys knew the hassle behind it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. just bought this today. it's day three and it's obvious. i can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Brian tries to have personal hygiene talks with me, too. You just heard about this stuff? All these years, I had some upstairs from you when I was a fat freshman. Dry shampoo is the besssst.

    I think it's totally fine for your hair. I started using a Big Sexy one that's aerosol, and probably just the powder ones are the best for your hair, but whatever. I use them a lot in styling clients that want volume, even when their hair is clean. Just texture and keeps it from going flat!

    ReplyDelete