Oh yeah, we've been married for 2 years. On January 17. We didn't take any pictures, we didn't even do anything crazy. We celebrated early because on our actual anniversary I had already made plans to go to a friend's house for dinner, not because I didn't want to celebrate, but I just forgot. I guess that's what happens when life is busy and you've been married for 2 years. Plus, we celebrate everyday. I think I go on more dates than Jon Mayer. For real, Dylan treats me good, not just on our anniversary, but all the time.
Oh yeah, but I did get flowers. No pictures, but I did get them.
All in all, we're still happy to be married. We love being with each other, and our cute little dog Barkley. She makes us think that one day we will have kids and keep them alive:)
Happy 2 years Dyl-dog.... he doesn't read the blog, but I'm not allowed to call him that.
you might go on more dates than John Mayer, but what about John Gosslein? Congrats BFF, love you.
ReplyDelete